Abi has said some of the funniest things this week. Marlee has puppies (they are so adorable) and Abi thinks that they are hers and that she can play and do anything she wants to with them. She was holding one of the puppies and took it into my parents kitchen and handed it to my mom. Grandma: "Who's this?" Abi: "My puppy." G: "What's it's name?" A: "My Daughter." The conversation was totally normal and then Abi blurts this out. My Mom did not know whether she should keep a straight face and play along or to burst out laughing right then. On Thursday, I think, Abi was playing at my Mom's while I was running a few errands. She has this cute shopping cart from Pottery Barn that she loves to put everything in and push it around. She figured out that if she puts a towel in the bottom that she can put the puppies (all 5) in there and push them throughout the house. She has the puppies in there and starts pushing when a paper falls out. She stops pushing and freaks out. Abi starts yell "oh no, my constitution. My constitution!" My Mom could not believe her ears. She thought that she had Abi wrong and asked her what she said. Abi repeated Constitution so my Mom repeated it trying to clarify it. Abi said "Yeah my constitution." Steele and I could not think of where she could of heard this. I really should follow her around with a video camera.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Funny Girl
Abi has said some of the funniest things this week. Marlee has puppies (they are so adorable) and Abi thinks that they are hers and that she can play and do anything she wants to with them. She was holding one of the puppies and took it into my parents kitchen and handed it to my mom. Grandma: "Who's this?" Abi: "My puppy." G: "What's it's name?" A: "My Daughter." The conversation was totally normal and then Abi blurts this out. My Mom did not know whether she should keep a straight face and play along or to burst out laughing right then. On Thursday, I think, Abi was playing at my Mom's while I was running a few errands. She has this cute shopping cart from Pottery Barn that she loves to put everything in and push it around. She figured out that if she puts a towel in the bottom that she can put the puppies (all 5) in there and push them throughout the house. She has the puppies in there and starts pushing when a paper falls out. She stops pushing and freaks out. Abi starts yell "oh no, my constitution. My constitution!" My Mom could not believe her ears. She thought that she had Abi wrong and asked her what she said. Abi repeated Constitution so my Mom repeated it trying to clarify it. Abi said "Yeah my constitution." Steele and I could not think of where she could of heard this. I really should follow her around with a video camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh.my.gosh.you guys have the funniest little girl! we love, love, love abi and can't wait to see you all again!
love-cracker jack & wifee
:)
Okay..this is killin me! The dancing is bad enough to miss out on, but dropping her CONSTITUTION? I'l never get a chance to see that in person! Give that doll a great big kiss from her Mimi and tell her to call me! We can talk about her "daughter".
Love you all.
She is so "silly" I love her. Chris and I are going to miss hearing a soft knock on our door and "Sara...Chris... it's me Abi."
That's hilarious!! What a cutie! Kids pick up on the craziest things. And how con she even say "constitution" let alone remember it? She's going to be one smart cookie.
we loved having you guys here! come back soon while you have a break from school!
Hi there cousins! Steele, you have a beautiful family!! Where does time go? Abi made me laugh and now I know what your mom is always bragging about, how cute! Amy, You have a cute blog, I love keeping in touch this way. Well, talk to you soon!
~ Luvs! ~ Natalie
Abilicious is soooooo cute!
You need a new post. It seems like you posted more during school somehow. Abi is so cute!! We need to get her and Ash together tonz more.
Amy, are you alive?? New Post! It's been over 2 months. I need new pictures and updates!
How cute is your little girl Abi??!!! And your little puppy!!! How fun! Glad to see you're doing well!
Post a Comment