This is going to be a very short post. I have a little girl that is trying to help me plus three finals to study for and dinner to make and get ready for clinicals...the list can keep going on and on. It seems that there is not enough time in the day to get everything that I need to done and the things that I want to do, like swim with Abi. Not to mention that Steele and I are in charge of the 11 year old scouts in our ward and we have to do a whole bunch of stuff with them. At least there is only 1 camping trip which I probably won't go on. Too bad my two girls camp trips that I went on won't come in handy, Lake Powell and the ranch in Zion's. We didn't even set up tents. I probably would fail that department. Good thing that Steele likes to camp. He has yet to get me to go "real" ccamping without any bathrooms. Abi would absolutely love it. She told my Dad yesterday that she was camping in her tent while they were playing. She is her Daddy's girl. Scouts starts tomorrow among my crammed to the minute studying and other school stuff. Poor Abi. She is going to suffer playing with Grandma and Papa and Sara and Marley and her puppies. She will not know what to do with herself. Anyway I wanted to warn those who dare read that anything cute or funny is going to have to wait until the end of April. As I am writing this I can hear Abi upstairs saying "I'm going to be late. I'm going to be late." I do not know what she is looking for. Probably her shoes. She came downstairs and Steele asked her what she was going to be late for and her immediate answer is " I'm going to be late for Christmas town." I don't know where she came up with that. Which bring another funny story to thought that happened at Sara's house about an hour ago. Sara bribed Abi for a second kiss and hug with some candy and gave a piece to Chris so that he could get some loves too. When Abi got her two pieces I asked her what to say to Sara. Her reply was "Can I have some more candy?". That was not the answer we were expecting. Abi is so much fun. There is not a dull moment when she is around. I lied it was longer than I thought it was going to be. Sorry.
I will update in 2 weeks. Promise. Can anyone give me tips on how to make this blog cuter? I see things on everyone else's and have no clue where to find stuff. Thanks!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so glad to see an update. Those pictures of Abi and your dad are so cute. She is getting so big, well not big, but older. (: About your blog. What are you looking for to spice it up? For music try: projectplaylist.com
for slideshow of pictures try: photobucket.com or slide.com or rockyou.com all of those have something to offer. hope that helps.
wow! if this was a "very short post" i'm nervous for a long post! ;)
oh, if only there were 48 hours in a day...of course, still only working 8 hours-and having the rest of the day to get things done! you are a busy lady, but that's good, you are accomplishing things!
abi says the funniest things! cracker jack just loves her soooo much! of course, i do too. she is such a funny girl!
i like this website for cute layouts:
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
She is quite the girl and so hilarious! Good luck with all your finals! Miss you tons!
I need your email address so I can go private. Post it for me! Thanks
Hey amy it Ruby your long lost cousin who live by you but you never see ( what is wrong with this picture?) Well I think your blog is darling. Good luck with finals and Also just wanted to let you know I am offically blog stocking you.HA HA HA
hey where's steele?
-chris
Post a Comment