Monday, September 8, 2008

What was that?

I picked up Abi from my parents and on our way home she was being such a character. She had found a little stick outside the church and she was telling her "class" that they were going to sing and that they all needed to sing. I turned to look at Abi and I can see her twig swinging in the air like a leading baton. Abi is making up heer own words and music and is having a blast. I keep one of my ears tuned into her as I turn back to the road. As we were stopping at a light I start to hear some other noise. It sounded like she was clapping but not really. All the sudden she shouts, "STOP FIGHTING!" I thought that she was still talking to her "class" but then she says something else, "HANDS STOP IT!" I had to turn around and look at her to see what the heck she is talking about. It looks like she is clapping but not quite smoothly and rhythmically. I had to laugh. Who comes up with this sort of stuff?

2 comments:

Mike + Mignon said...

Oh my lanta! Wish I could have been there to see this - I'm still laughing just visualizing that little monkey trying to control her misbehavin' hands!

Ciji & 4 kids said...

Abi is so cute! Tyler absolutely loves playing with her at your parents house.