Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Official

My sisters-in-law finally got me up and running on the blogging scene. While we were down in AZ this weekend Rennie saw to it that I started. I don't know how well I will be able to keep it up since I have school for the next 2 1/2 semesters (at least) and have my hands full with being a mom to Abi. Everyone that has met her can agree to that. It will be great to keep track of everyday happenings with everyone and getting back in the know with people that I haven't kept in touch with from high school. If anyone has tips on how to make my blog page better give me some tips, also if it cuts time on some thing (that is something that I am lacking)

5 comments:

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Amy! I'm SO SO SO happy you're a blogger! How are you???? Your little abi is like Amy junior! How freaking cute. Guess what? Jon and I are coming down there for Easter, are you going to be around?? I really want to see you!

Anonymous said...

so glad to see you guys in the blogging world! we love that picture of abi!
love~mr. and mrs. cracker jack

Mike + Mignon said...

Okay, girl - BLOG ON! The picture is too "lishous" for words! Don't wait too long to check Papa out - he is a bloggin fool! It's so fun being here in SG for a few days and seeing your faces so much. I'll be sad to go back home.
XOXO Mimi

RUBY said...

steele,amy and abi!!!
welcome!!! i am so excited to see you~! well now all we have is sam and ruth to jump on the wagon!
i wasnt to squeeze lil ablilicous's cheeks here!!! such a doll!!! amy did you enjoy the easter pagent???
xox auntie ruby

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hey! Sorry we didn't end up coming down this past weekend. My mom and sisters were supposed to come up... and they didn't!! SO I SHOULD have been down, but now we won't be coming down for another 2 weeks or so! I'll let you know asap though!